To provide additional reassurance for all attendees to our creative workshops, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- All workshop attendees and workshop providers will be asked to wear a mask and/or visor whilst on the premises
- Work stations for each attendee will be positioned with a minimum of 2 metre distance between other attendees and the workshop provider(s)
- We will host workshops in appropriately sized spaces, which also have quick access to toilet facilities for hand washing.
- Work stations, utensils and tools will be sanitised before use and cleaning materials will be available for repeated cleaning
- Hand sanitiser stations are set up throughout the building
- All attendees details will be maintained for purposes of track and trace for the gallery and the workshop provider, if we only have the original bookers details, we will require contact details for any other attendees
- All workshop attendees will receive further communication ahead of their workshop date, to ensure that they are well prepared for their creative experience and to include any messages from your workshop provider specific to your workshop, such as what to wear, when to arrive etc
For further reassurance and peace of mind we have developed a Covid-19 Public Safety Policy, which is available to view here and we have undertaken a full risk assessment for the building and for the hosting of workshops.