To provide additional reassurance for all attendees to our educational and creative workshops, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- We are accredited with the ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard, which means that we have demonstrated that we are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and have the required processes in place.
- All workshop attendees and workshop providers will be asked to wear a mask and/or visor (unless exempt) whilst on the premises and during their session
- Work stations for each attendee will be positioned with a minimum of 2 metre distance between other attendees and the workshop provider(s)
- We will host workshops in appropriately sized spaces, which also have quick access to toilet facilities for hand washing.
- Work stations, utensils and tools will be sanitised before use and cleaning materials will be available for repeated cleaning
- Hand sanitiser stations are set up throughout the building
- All attendees details will be maintained for purposes of track and trace for the gallery and the workshop provider, if we only have the original bookers details, we will require contact details for any other attendees
- All workshop attendees will receive further communication ahead of their workshop date, to ensure that they are well prepared for their experience and to include any messages from your workshop provider specific to your workshop, such as what to wear, when to arrive etc
- There is no mixing during our workshops and we expect attendees to follow all current household and social bubble 'mixing' legislation
- If we have to cancel a workshop due to changes in legislation you will be eligible for a full refund or have the option to hold your booking for a future date or to receive a gallery gift voucher for the value.
For further reassurance and peace of mind we have developed a Covid-19 Public Safety Policy, which is available to view here and we have undertaken a full risk assessment for the building and for the hosting of workshops.