OVER A DECADE OF EXPERIENCE
ESTABLISHED IN 2002
T: 0191 261 1103
16 STODDART STREET, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE,
WE MAY BE CLOSED FOR NOW, BUT YOU CAN STILL SHOP ONLINE
NEW COLLECTIONS ARE BEING ADDED DAILY AS PART OF OUR WINTER SHOW
As we all retreat into lockdown, we need your support more than ever. You can help us, our team and our community of artists by:
- Shopping from our collections of art, craft and jewellery online -
- Purchasing gallery gift vouchers (12 months validity from the date of our reopening) -
- Purchasing cafe brunch or afternoon tea gift vouchers -
- Following us on social media for updates -
GOOD TO KNOW
- We offer Own art, an interest free 10-month purchase scheme on orders over £100 (t&c's apply) -
- We will be introducing a new postage schedule (details coming soon) -
- We will also offer a click and collect service for online purchases (details coming soon) -
- You can email email@example.com at any time and a representative will come back to you -
From us all here at The Biscuit Factory, we wish you all the very best, take care.
This season, our headline artist is Deborah Grice.
Deborah's paintings are metaphysical in nature representing vastness and 'otherness'. She paints wild landscapes and weather systems interrupted by ethereal elements.