The Biscuit Factory Foundation is a charity which aims to nurture and develop the practice and appreciation of the visual arts in the North East of England through an engaging and varied programme of creative opportunities.
- Leading on local cultural initiatives, inducing the annual Ouseburn Open Studios event
- Provision of performance and exhibition facilities and resources working with varied partners, including New Light and Spring Fling
- Provision of artist studios across numerous sites
- Provision of cultural education programmes with partnerships
- Engagement of young artists and young people in artistic activities and workshops
- Commissioning of local artists to provide public art
If you would like to collaborate or find out more about The Biscuit Factory Foundation please contact us on 0191 261 1103 or via email on email@example.com