The Spring Launch: Lineup
Spring is almost here! Enjoy a free evening of art, craft and culture as we celebrate the launch of our Spring Exhibition. Browse our new collections, meet some of our partners and shop independent, with artwork from more than 200 artists, designers and makers.
- Meet headline artist John Brenton and chat to other exhibiting artists
- Printmaking demos from Print & Press founder and printmaker Carol Nunan
- Mini craft pop-up from The Crafthood
- Jeweller Lauren Bell Brown chats about her new work, featured in our Botanicals Collection
- Explore Hexham Book Festival's 2018 prgramme
- Beautiful blooms from our pop-up flower stall, Ouseburn based florist Wildflower
FOOD & DRINK
- Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival and a bar service (selling local beers and prosecco)
Join us in the gallery on Friday 2 March 6-9pm, all welcome, free entry.