STODDART STREET, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE2 1AN
Opening hours Monday-Friday 10-5 | Saturday 10-6 | Sunday 11-5
The Biscuit Factory Foundation is a charity which aims to nurture and develop the practice and appreciation of the visual arts in the North East of England through an engaging and varied programme of creative opportunities.
- Provision of a cultural hub art space for the community called The Holy Biscuit.
- Leading on local cultural initiatives including the annual Ouseburn Open Studios event.
- Provision of artist studios across numerous sites.
- Provision of cultural education programmes with partnerships with regional learning annexes.
- Engagement of young artists and young people in artistic activities and workshops.
- Commissioning of local artists to provide public art.
If you would like to collaborate or have any queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 261 1103.