STODDART STREET, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE2 1AN
Opening hours Monday - Friday 10 - 5 | Saturday 10 - 6 | Sunday 11 - 5
We want to make buying art an enjoyable, affordable and satisfying experience. Our team combine knowledge, friendliness and expertise to guide you through your choices.
Ways to buy...
The Biscuit Factory hosts four major exhibitions a year, representing the work of around 200 artists each season. All of our artworks are available to purchase and we also hold a range of past works in our stores. If you are looking for something specific, please do not hesitate to contact us for more details and current availability.
Own Art Scheme
Our Own Art scheme makes buying art easy and affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan. You can borrow between £100 and £2,500 so you can start your collection from as little as £10 per month, use the scheme to part finance a larger value purchase, or combine the costs of multiple pieces. For more information please click here.
If you need a little more time to reach your decision then we are happy to reserve a piece(s) of work for 7 days with a 10% non-refundable deposit. Just let us know if you'd like to proceed within the 7 days.
Taking your piece home...
We offer a 7 days cooling off period, so if for whatever reason that piece of work is not for you, then return the piece to the gallery in its original state within 7 days of purchase, a full refund will be given. Please note that this is not available for commissioned works or pierced jewellery.
A professional installation service within 10 miles of Newcastle city centre can be arranged with our own in-house technician team.
Exchanges and Credit Notes
We offer an exchange or credit note up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Please note that this is not available for commissioned works, pieces that are specially ordered into the gallery prior to purchase or pierced jewellery.
The Biscuit Factory offers a range of options for the safe delivery of your artwork, both nationally and internationally. Quotes available upon request for standard and insured fine art courier options. Please contact the gallery on 0191 261 1103 or on email@example.com for specific delivery costs.
Can't make your mind up?
If you simply can’t make your mind up when buying a gift, why not purchase a gift voucher and let the lucky person choose themselves? Buy online here.
Like an artist but can't find the right piece?
Many of our artists work to commission. Provide us with your specific requests and we'll co-ordinate with your chosen artist and support you through every step of the commissioning process. Clients are required to pay a non-refundable 25% deposit before work commences with the remaining 75% payable on completion of the artwork. Due to the bespoke nature of commissioning work, should a client decide they do not wish to purchase the completed artwork; the gallery will retain the artwork and the 25% deposit.
Ask the Team
We have access to an extensive portfolio of over 1,000 local, national and international artists and store a wide selection of works in our storerooms. This means that there may be additional work from exhibiting artists not currently on display, or that an artist you have recently seen may still have work within the building that you are able to view and purchase.